Mike Kirk recently retired after practicing law in Poulsbo for over 33 years.
- Central Washington State College – B.A. with high distinction 1973
- Gonzaga Law School – J.D. Cum Laude 1981
- Gonzaga Law Review – Executive Editor 1980-81
- President of the Kitsap County Bar Association 1996
- Volunteer Prosecutor – Washington State Bar Association
- Volunteer Fee Arbitrator – Washington State Bar Association
- “AV” rating – Martindale – Hubbell
Mike has been married for 40 years to his wife, Jane. They have two children. In his spare time Mike enjoys hunting, fishing, travel, politics and reading history.