Formerly of the Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Office, Matt’s cases included DUI’s, drugs, sexual assaults, domestic violence, property crimes, identify theft, three-strikes offenses and murder charges. In addition Matt helped establish the Kitsap County Drug Court. Matt is a member of the Washington and Kitsap County Bar Associations. He is a past Board of Trustee member at Martha and Mary, a former member of the City of Poulsbo Library Board, and a Past President of the Kitsap County Bar Association.
His practice specializes in family law.
- Long Beach State – B.A. 1990
- Willamette University College of Law – J.D./ Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution 1993
- Kitsap County Dispute Resolution Center Mediation Training 2014
- 2003 Kitsap County Bar Association Humanitarian Award
- 2015 Washington State Bar Association Professionalism Award
Matt and his wife Kristine have two children. In his spare time Matt enjoys travel, reading, and is an avid backyard astronomer.