Jeff Tolman has practiced law in the City of Poulsbo for the past 38 years. His practice emphasizes: Probate, Estate Planning, Personal Injury, and Real Estate. Jeff also serves as the part-time Municipal Court Judge in Poulsbo, a position he has enjoyed for the past 22 years. In addition to practicing law, Jeff has published over 350 articles about law and life in over 55 periodicals across the country.
- Eastern Washington University – B.A. 1974
- Gonzaga Law School – J.D. 1977
- Admitted to the Washington State Bar in 1977
- Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming 1994
Awards & Accomplishments:
- “Professionalism” Award – Washington State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (1990)
- “Professionalism” Award – Kitsap County Bar Association (1993)
- “General Practitioner of the Year Award” Washington State Bar Association (1993)
- “President’s Award” Kitsap County Bar Association (2000)
- “President’s Award” Kitsap County Bar Association (2001)
- “Super Lawyer Award” Washington Law and Politics Magazine (2000-2007; top 4% of Washington attorneys as voted by their peers)
- “AV rating” – Martindale-Hubbell
When not in the office, Jeff enjoys golf, travel and playing with his grandchildren Kinzie, Miller and Zachary. He and his wife Laurie have been married for 36 years and have two sons. Chris is a commercial pilot and his wife Melissa, a teacher. Andy is a graduate of the University of Idaho, a project manager and his wife Lindsey, a Therapist.
To see Jeff’s resume click here.